Russian Leaf Earrings : Beading Tutorial
* * * TUTORIAL ONLY – DIRECT DOWNLOAD * * *This tutorial teaches one to craft the Russian Leaf in glass seed beads with a dangle accent pearl in the center. Based upon a simple stitch, this is a step-by-step technique that results in a beautiful set of earrings.
✹ Suitable for beginner to advanced beaders; good to have a working knowledge of single peyote stitch.
✹ This guide is a dense five pages of diagrams and photos with a basic material list. Includes instructions of the modified basic peyote stitch with all the steps needed to make the finished earring set. (The drawings are fully detailed so even international buyers should be able to follow the tutorial without need of translation.) Materials and tools not included.
- Pattern Size: 2″ (5.08 cm) long from the base of the earwires
- Stitch: single, even-count peyote stitch with increase/decrease steps
- Full instructions, includes a guide of the basic stitch
- Bead Legend – 3 colors (brand numbers not included)
- Bead Graph – color coded and numbered
- Word Chart – (for this type of pattern the word chart is complex)
- Includes material list – (Materials and tools not included)
✹ This is a PDF Tutorial Guide. The file will be available to you via Direct Download as soon as payment is confirmed.
✹ This listing is for the tutorial file only, not the finished item. Photos shown are illustrative of what can be created following the instructions. If a set of finished earrings are desired, please contact me for a custom order.
✹ Shipping is free on PDF file digital downloads.
Accepted forms of payment: