Eiffel Tower Bracelet Cuff : Beading Pattern
* * * PATTERN ONLY – DIRECT DOWNLOAD * * *TPattern is of stylized picture of the Eiffel Tower, the magnificent structure in France, woven into a beaded bracelet cuff. Done in single even-count peyote stitch using seed beads with glass or gem stone rounds (buttons) as the closure.
✹ BONUS: Two sized versions of the pattern are available, one for small wrists (6.5″+) and one for larger wrists (7.5″+). Download either or both to suit. There is a measure along each of the pattern charts as a guide for optimum size.
✹ Suitable for beginners+, assuming a good working knowledge of single peyote stitch.
✹ The pattern includes a material list, instructions of the basic stitch along with a guide to attaching the buttons and making the beaded buttonholes. Has a full color graph and word chart with diagrams of the steps needed. (The drawings are fully detailed so even international buyers should be able to follow the pattern without need of translation.) Materials and tools are not included.
- Pattern size shown: 2″ wide by 8″ long (5.08cm x 20.32cm) Allowance given to adjust shorter/longer to fit
- Stitch: single, even-count peyote stitch
- Full pattern instructions, includes a guide of the basic stitch
- Bead Legend – 10 named colors, brand number and quantity
- Bead Graph – color coded and numbered – with ruler guide showing estimated length
- Big Bead Graph – enlarged for visibility (extra PDF file)
- Word Chart
- Guide to making the beaded buttonholes with step-by-step diagrams
- Guide to attaching the buttons
- Includes material list – (Materials and tools not included)
✹ This is a PDF Pattern. The files will be available to you via Direct Download as soon as payment is confirmed.
✹ This listing is for the pattern files only, not the finished item. Photos shown are illustrative of can be created following the instructions. If a finished bracelet is desired, please contact me for a custom order.
✹ Shipping is free on PDF file digital downloads.
Accepted forms of payment: