Fractal Blue Swirl Bracelet Cuff : Bead Pattern
* * * PATTERN ONLY – DIRECT DOWNLOAD * * *The bracelet is average in length; it can be made shorter or longer as desired, though a portion of the design may be truncated if made for a smaller wrist.
✹ Size shown: 2″ wide by 7″ long (5.08cm x 17.78cm) Pattern design is longer length (not shown)
✹ Pattern includes full instructions with a material list, guide of the basic stitch along with diagrams detailing attaching the buttons and making the buttonholes. Has a full color graph and word chart with diagrams of the steps needed. (The drawings are fully detailed so even international buyers should be able to follow the pattern without need of translation.)
Suitable for beginners+, assuming a good working knowledge of single even-count peyote stitch
- Pattern done full size: 2″ wide by 8.5″ long (5.08cm x 21.59cm)
- Stitch: single, even-count peyote stitch
- Full pattern instructions, includes a guide of the basic stitch
- Bead Legend – 11 named colors, brand number and quantity
- Bead Graph – color coded and numbered – with ruler guide showing estimated length
- Big Bead Graph – enlarged for visibility (extra PDF file)
- Word Chart
- Guide to making the beaded buttonholes with step-by-step diagrams
- Guide to attaching the buttons
- Includes material list – (Materials and tools not included)
✹ This is a PDF Pattern. The files will be available to you via Direct Download as soon as payment has been confirmed.
✹ This listing is for the pattern files only, not the finished item. Photos shown are illustrative of what will be created following the instructions. If a finished bracelet is desired, please contact me for a custom order.
✹ Shipping is free on PDF file digital downloads.
*Design used with permission; original fractal art by Jarek Wierny • Fractals – Structures of Infinity •
Accepted forms of payment: