Red Scroll Works Bracelet Cuff : Bead Pattern
* * * PATTERN ONLY – DIRECT DOWNLOAD * * *This pattern is a bright design woven into a beaded bracelet cuff. Done in single even-count peyote stitch using seed beads with small rounds (buttons) as the closure. There are only four colors used which makes this easy to change if a different color palette is desired.
✹ Because this is a repeating pattern the size can be any length desired, just finish at a comfortable fit. The size shown is 6″ (15.24cm) long x 2″ (5.08cm) wide using small cylinder beads.
✹ Suitable for beginners+, assuming a good working knowledge of single peyote stitch.
✹ Pattern includes a material list, instructions of the basic peyote stitch along with a guide to attaching the buttons and making the beaded buttonholes. Has a full color graph and word chart with diagrams of the steps needed. (The drawings are fully detailed so even international buyers should be able to follow the pattern without need of translation.) Materials and tools are not included.
- Pattern size shown: 2″ wide by 6″ long (5.08cm x 15.24cm) Though can be made any length desired.
- Stitch: single, even-count peyote stitch
- Full pattern instructions, includes a guide of the basic stitch
- Bead Legend – 4 named colors, brand number and quantity
- Bead Graph – color coded and numbered – with ruler guide showing estimated length
- Big Bead Graph – enlarged for visibility (extra PDF file)
- Word Chart
- Guide to making the beaded buttonholes with step-by-step diagrams
- Guide to attaching the buttons
- Includes material list – (Materials and tools not included)
✹ This is a PDF Pattern. The files will be available to you via Direct Download as soon as payment has been confirmed.
✹ This listing is for the pattern files only, not the finished item. Photos shown are illustrative of what will be created following the instructions. If a finished bracelet is desired, please contact me for a custom order.
✹ Shipping is free on PDF file digital downloads.
Accepted forms of payment: