Monarch Butterfly Leaf Earrings : Beading Tutorial / Pattern
* * * TUTORIAL/PATTERN ONLY – DIRECT DOWNLOAD * * *This tutorial teaches one to craft these earrings of a stylized design of Monarch butterfly wings, with the method stitch of the popular Russian Leaf shape, in glass seed beads. Based upon a simple stitch, this is a step-by-step technique that results in a delightful set of earrings.
✹ Suitable for beginner to advanced beaders; good to have a working knowledge of single peyote stitch.
✹ This guide is a detailed nine pages of diagrams and photos with a suggested material list with both a color bead graph and word chart. Includes instructions of the modified basic peyote stitch with all the steps needed to make the finished earring set. (The drawings are fully detailed so even international buyers should be able to follow the tutorial without need of translation.) Materials and tools not included.
- Pattern Size: 2″ (5.08 cm) long from the base of the earwires
- Stitch: single, even-count peyote stitch with increase/decrease steps
- Full pattern instructions, includes a guide of the basic stitch
- Bead Legend – 6 named colors, brand number and quantity
- Bead Graph – color coded and numbered
- Word Chart – (for this type of pattern the word chart is complex)
- Includes material list – (Materials and tools not included)
✹ This is a PDF Tutorial/Pattern. The file will be available to you via Direct Download as soon as payment is confirmed.
✹ This listing is for the tutorial file only, not the finished item. Photos shown are illustrative of what can be created following the instructions. If finished earrings are desired, please contact me for a custom order.
✹ Shipping is free on PDF file digital downloads.
Accepted forms of payment: