Stonehenge Bracelet Cuff : Beading Pattern
* * * PATTERN ONLY – DIRECT DOWNLOAD * * *This pattern is a soft artistic rendition of Stonehenge, the iconic rock formation in England, woven into a beaded bracelet cuff. Done in the single even-count peyote stitch using seed beads with pearls or gem stone rounds (buttons) as the closure.
✹ The design can accommodate wrist sizes 7″ (17.78cm) and up, and is 2″ (5.08cm) wide. The size shown is 8.5″ (21.59cm) long using cylinder seed beads; instructions include notes where to adjust length if needed.
✹ Suitable for beginners+, assuming a good working knowledge of single peyote stitch.
✹ Pattern includes a material list along with suggested bead colors, instructions of the basic peyote stitch, and with a guide to attaching the buttons and making the beaded buttonholes. Has a full color graph and word chart with diagrams of the steps needed. (The drawings are fully detailed so even international buyers should be able to follow the pattern without need of translation.) Materials and tools are not included.
- Pattern size shown: 2″ wide by 8.5″ long (5.08cm x 21.59cm) Allowance given to adjust shorter/longer to fit
- Stitch: single, even-count peyote stitch
- Full pattern instructions, includes a guide of the basic stitch
- Bead Legend – 14 named colors, brand number and quantity
- Bead Graph – color coded and numbered – with ruler guide showing estimated length
- Big Bead Graph – enlarged for visibility (extra PDF file)
- Word Chart
- Guide to making the beaded buttonholes with step-by-step diagrams
- Guide to attaching the buttons
- Includes material list – (Materials and tools not included)
✹ This is a PDF Pattern. The files will be available to you via Direct Download as soon as payment is confirmed.
✹ This listing is for the pattern files only, not the finished item. Photos shown are illustrative of what will be created following the instructions. If a finished bracelet is desired, please contact me for a custom order.
✹ Shipping is free on PDF file digital downloads.
Pattern tested by Candys S. McCulley
Accepted forms of payment: