Art Deco Design Bracelet Cuff Pattern : Beading Pattern
* * * PATTERN ONLY – DIRECT DOWNLOAD * * *This pattern is a bold art deco design woven into a beaded bracelet cuff. Done in the single even-count peyote stitch using cylinder seed beads with small rounds (buttons) as the closure. This particular design is flexible to change to other favorite color palettes, though best to make tones similar to keep the dramatic contrast. As a repeating pattern the size can be any length desired, just finish at a comfortable fit.
✹ Suitable for beginners+, assuming a good working knowledge of single peyote stitch.
✹ Pattern includes a material list along with suggested bead colors, instructions of the basic peyote stitch, and with a guide to attaching the buttons and making the beaded buttonholes. Has a full color graph and word chart with diagrams of the steps needed. (The drawings are fully detailed so even international buyers should be able to follow the pattern without need of translation.) Materials and tools not included.
- Pattern size shown: 2″ wide by 8″ long (5.08cm x 20.32cm)
- Stitch: single, even-count peyote stitch
- Full pattern instructions, includes a guide of the basic stitch
- Bead Legend – 8 named colors, brand number and quantity
- Bead Graph – color coded and numbered – with ruler guide showing estimated length
- Big Bead Graph – enlarged for visibility (extra PDF file)
- Word Chart
- Guide to making the beaded buttonholes with step-by-step diagrams
- Guide to attaching the buttons
- Includes material list – (Materials and tools not included)
✹ This is a PDF Pattern. The files will be available to you via Direct Download as soon as payment has been confirmed.
✹ This listing is for the pattern files only, not the finished item. Photos shown are illustrative of what will be created following the instructions. If a finished bracelet is desired, please contact me for a custom order.
✹ Shipping is free on PDF file digital downloads.
Pattern tested by Candys S. McCulley.
Accepted forms of payment: